Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kalle M Stidham has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Ankle Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery
Showing 5 of 14
Do not go to this doctor! He was rude, dismissive, and condescending! He did not care about diagnosing my injury or explaining any of my symptoms. He had no respect for me or my career as a professional athlete, he acted like I was wasting my time. He did not have any interest in taking time to make sure my injury heals properly or in prolonging my career. I would not recommend him to anyone, especially if you are an athlete who cares about your future!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
16 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Kalle M Stidham accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Surgery, 200 Jose Figueres Ave Ste 200, San Jose, CA
Dr. Kalle M Stidham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.