- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marcus L Allen has 3 locations
Dr. Marcus L Allen has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Marcus L Allen has the following 11 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Retina Surgery
- Lasik Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Marcus L Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Marcus L Allen
Dr. Allen graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in 2000. Dr. Allen works in Irving, TX and 2 other locations and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Grapevine, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Waxahachie and Baylor Surgical Hospital At Las Colinas.