Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger L Mccoy II
Dr. Roger L Mccoy II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tempe, AZ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mccoy is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. Dr. Mccoy has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger L Mccoy II has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 16
Im a regular guy who works a regular job that also works out. McKoy is awsome, hes not your typical doc, he really listens and cares about you. Most docs who treat a athletes dont have a clue, they all say take some time off, McKoy has a ton of experince with all levels of athletes and understands them.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mccoy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Roger L Mccoy II accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAsu Student Health Center, 451 E University, Tempe, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roger L Mccoy II in this video.
Dr. Roger L Mccoy II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tempe, AZ.