Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen I Esses
Dr. Stephen I Esses, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Esses is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Esses has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen I Esses has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Stephen I Esses has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Stephen I Esses is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 173
I have great trust in Dr. Esses and his staff.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2016, 2017, 2018)
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Dr. Esses is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Stephen I Esses accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsSouthwest Orthopedic Group Llp, 6560 Fannin St Ste 1016, Houston, TX
Dr. Stephen I Esses is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.