Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Symeon V Zannikos
Dr. Symeon V Zannikos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Natick, MA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Zannikos is affiliated with New England Baptist Hospital, Newton-Wellesley Hospital and Metro West Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Symeon V Zannikos has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Symeon V Zannikos has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Symeon V Zannikos has the following 22 expertise
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Neck Injuries
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Spinal Fusion
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Symeon V Zannikos is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
This is the guy to see!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Symeon V Zannikos - Posted on October 14th, 2018
five stars all the way!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Symeon V Zannikos - Posted on September 2nd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Symeon V Zannikos - Posted on August 6th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Symeon V Zannikos - Posted on August 5th, 2018
Dr zannikos is one if the best surgeons I have ever seen! Up front and honest! No back surgery is ever an exact science! He explained we have so many levels in our back that can break down with time even after spine surgery! But the surgery should help with the pain. I have never felt better since my fusion but I know realistically that at any time I may need to have more surgery. He is kind! Compassionate and understanding and explains things fully! I highly recommend this surgeon!
Excellent care. Very Friendly Staff! Easy to contact
Self-verified patient of Dr. Symeon V Zannikos - Posted on July 10th, 2018
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Zannikos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
New England Medical Center
Dr. Symeon V Zannikos Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Symeon V Zannikos is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.