Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Todd M Doerr has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Todd M Doerr has the following 8 expertise
- Spinal Stenosis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Back Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Todd M Doerr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 45
The staff was incredibly friendly and informative. Dr. Doerr really made me feel comfortable when speaking to me about my various. He always included me in the decision making process and never just spoke at me.....That was wonderful! Thank you for helping me get back to doing the things I love to do and taking the time to walk me through my recovery!
After my spinal cord stimulatir surgery I knew something was wrong. The dr said not to worry the extra pain would go away. I couldn't use the stimulatir because it made my pain so much worse. I had to call his answering service, when he called back he actually laughed about my pain! A few days later my incision burst, lots of pus and blood. I had to have 4 emergency surgeries, the stimulator removed, 8" of my spinal column removed, and paralyzed! Two other drs at the hosp were upset because he wouldn't return their calls. He told me not to allow other drs to order tests on me (specifically MRI's) because he didn't want to do any more surgeries on me! So be extremely careful in choosing a dr...make them earn your trust before you let them touch you. This dr needs a big dose of humility.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Todd M Doerr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Todd M Doerr in this video.
Dr. Todd M Doerr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.